With the arrival of the New Year and Spring right around the corner, people in the DC, MD & NOVA areas usually ask the question “Is it time to move?” It is common knowledge in the real estate community that the best time to prepare for a move is during the winter months with household repairs, renovations and home improvements.
A lot of people think about readying their home in the winter in order to put it up for sale during the spring and summer months which is the most convenient time to move. It is usually during the summer months when the kids are off from school and vacation time can be scheduled, that people try to schedule a move.
BB&D Moving & Storage offers a one-stop residential and commercial moving service, also including storage facility services. Storage facility services may come in handy if there is a gap of time in-between selling your residence and moving into your new residence, your furniture and belongings can be stored safely and securely in a private storage unit.
In review, our professional moving services offer:
- Loading/unloading – moving boxes and crates from current residence to moving truck to new residence. All boxes and crates to be placed in correct room as labeled at new residence
- Packing/unpacking – packing up your items securely and unpacking them at the new residence
- Storage Facility – our facilities are lighted, temperature controlled with around-the-clock monitored security with cameras. Short and long term storage options available
- Cleaning, handyman and junk removal services – cleaning, minor repairs and hauling junk
- International moving services – transit across foreign borders with trusted providers with regulations assistance
Remember to schedule your move at least 3-6 months ahead if possible, so that you don’t run into any conflicts with the dates you want and you can secure the exact date you prefer. For more information regarding our services please visit our website at http://bbdmoving.com/