With the arrival of the New Year and spring right around the corner, people in the Washington Metropolitan area may be asking the question “Is it time to move?” It is common knowledge in the real estate community that the best time to prepare for a move is during the winter months with household repairs, home improvements and renovations to your home.
Readying your home in winter is the best time, in order to put it up for sale during the busy spring and summer months which is the most convenient time to move. Typically, during the summer months kids are off from school and vacation can be scheduled, people pick this time to try and schedule a move.
BB&D offers a one-stop residential and commercial moving service, including storage facility services. Storage facility services may come in handy if there is a gap of time in-between selling your current residence and moving into the new one. Your furniture and belongings can be stored safely and securely in a private storage unit.
In review, our professional moving services offer:
- Loading/unloading – moving boxes and crates from current residence to moving truck to new residence. All items will be placed in the correct room and labeled at new residence.
- Packing/unpacking – packing up your items securely and unpacking them at new residence.
- Storage facility service– our facilities are lighted, temperature controlled with around-the-clock monitored security cameras. Short and long term storage options are available.
- Cleaning/handyman/junk removal -cleaning, minor repairs and hauling junk
- International moving services – transit across foreign borders with trusted providers with regulations assistance
Remember to schedule your move at least 3-6 months ahead of time if possible, so that you don’t run into any conflicts with your move date and you can secure the exact date you prefer.