With the arrival of spring and summer right around the corner, people in the Washington Metropolitan area sometimes wonder if the timing is right to plan a move. The best time to prepare for a move is the winter months with household repairs, renovations and home improvements. Many people think about readying their home right before spring in order to put it up for sale during the warmer months which can be the most convenient time to move. It is usually summertime when the kids are off from school and vacation time can be scheduled that people try to schedule a move.
BB&D Moving & Storage offers a one-stop residential and commercial moving service, also including storage facilities. Storage facilities may be necessary if there is a gap in time between selling your residence and moving into your new one. Your furniture and belongings can be stored safely and securely in a private storage unit.
BB&D professional moving services offer:
- Loading/unloading – moving boxes and crates from current residence to moving truck to new residence. All boxes and crates to be placed in the labeled rooms at new residence.
- Packing/unpacking – packing up your items securely and unpacking them at the new residence for an additional packing charge. BB&D can also provide all packing materials at an additional cost.
- Storage Facility – our facilities are lighted, temperature controlled with around-the-clock monitored security cameras. Short and long term storage options available.
- Cleaning, handyman and junk removal services – cleaning, minor repairs and hauling junk away from your old residence.
- International moving services – transit across foreign borders with trusted providers with regulations assistance.
- Additional services – BB&D can also list any unwanted furniture on Craig’s List for you. We also offer scanning services for documents to save them digitally if you no longer want to store or pack them.
Remember to schedule your move at least 3-6 months ahead if possible, so you can secure the exact date you prefer. It’s great to plan ahead for your move, but there are times you can’t so your mover should be able to accommodate your needs.
For more information visit us at: